Tuesday, February 1, 2011

For Sale: a chance at love with Casey (my brother)

Been at this blogging thing for a week. Have yet to make any money so I have decided to start selling things. Since I am not one to keep around items I don't want there isn't much in my house to sell so here is the best thing I could come up with.

For Sale: a chance at love with Casey (my brother)

Features:
Tallish - maybe 6 ft
Great Smile
Employed
28 years old
Responsible
Out-going
Mac User
Family type of guy
Loves snowboarding, volvos, cereal, ProRo (that is his gym), and much more.

Comes with the Package:
Me, my husband and child. Currently, we co-own & co-habitate our house with my brother. We, especially little Wes love our Casey.

If you are interested please email me at courtneyjroach@gmail.com for more information. Honestly, I haven't thought through the details so it may take me awhile to get back to you.

Also, if you know my brother PLEASE do not tell him about this post. He isn't a fan of me helping with his dating.

Katelyn (my favorite sister) - the only reason I am not selling you also is because you read my blog.

4 comments:

  1. What about if I sell my sister, and you sell your brother and they get sold together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm . . . I'm pretty sure your brother and One in the SAHM's sister might have something to say about this. Hilarious thought, though! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried to get my sister to date him....not sure why they don't give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay this is great.
    As for my sister's comment...all you've ever said is you want Casey to be an uncle to your kids, which I guess implies you think we should get married - ha.

    ReplyDelete