Monday, February 21, 2011

The Professor of LOVE

Due to the popularity of my For Married Only blog post I have decided to devote Monday's to marriage.  Oprah has Dr.Phil, Dr.Oz & Cutie-Pie Nate and I have STAN the MAN aka my father.  Today's marriage advice comes the self proclaimed Professor of Love.

Advice for Men


Advice for Women


BTW:  TODAY is PRESIDENTS DAY.  Below is a fun fact & craft to help you celebrate!

  • George Washington was our 1st President & only President to have a state named after him.
  • Try building a log cabin out of pretzels

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! I am laughing hysterically - not that your dad's advice isn't PERFECT, but the headache comment was PRICELESS!! LOL I KNOW your mom is an expert in the successful marriage department - you definitely should have her as a guest blogger, too! Good job, Court! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney Love- I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love your blog! It does not get any better than marriage advice from Stan the Man. I have never followed a blog before now but I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not married so I ignored the advice (hope to apply it later in life).
    I did however, love the bow tie :)

    ReplyDelete