Sunday, May 29, 2011

Glue Guns are HOT

So I been absent from the blog scene for a couple reasons.  Why?  Well I started reading other blogs...and there is a whole group of crafty people out there and they make tutorials on how you too can be crafty so I decided to give it a whirl.  First project that I decided to tackle was a simple book wreath.  According to the crafty folks out there it is easy, cheap and quick (about 2 hours).   It took me two weeks, 2.5 books and I burned myself about 8 times.  What the crafty bloggers forgot to tell me is that glue guns are HOT - super HOT and you will burn yourself if you touch the glue.  Here is the wreath:

1 comment:

  1. This is why I love you.
    PS You are my only entertainment at the moment in Alaska, so PLEASE keep it coming!!!

    ReplyDelete