Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Toddler Tuesday

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby carriage.   At the moment I have no good parenting tips.  Toddlers are full of mysteries.  Currently, at our house we are trying to solve a few.  How did the sock end up in my glass of wine? (no it wasn't Mrs. Peacock) and why will Wes eat carrots for breakfast but not any other time of day?  Check back next Tuesday for a brilliant piece of parenting advice.  

BTW:  Wesley and I both enjoyed our free ice cream yesterday (see photos below).  Don't worry if you missed free cone day at Ben & Jerry's - they will do it again next April.

1 comment:

  1. Stop be so dang cute Wesley!
    Actually keep being cute b/c I love to see cute pictures of you.
    I went to get free icecream at Ben & Jerrys on Lk WA in Kirkland and drove right on by when I saw the line, it was wrapped around the block!

    ReplyDelete